The MNBLN is an employer led endeavor that promotes best employment practices and enhances competitive employment opportunities for skilled candidates with disabilities. To apply for membership, download our Membership Application.
Small, medium and large businesses can benefit from joining MNBLN. Membership in the MNBLN includes:
- Disability awareness training
- Organization logo and link on the MNBLN website indicating your support of employment of individuals with disabilities and recognition as a “Disability Friendly” business
- Networking opportunities, often resulting in more effective diversity recruiting
- Access to wealth of experience, knowledge and best practices related to the employment of persons with disabilities
- Annual training event
- Access to a variety of community resources across MN and the US*
*Benefits vary by membership type; click HERE for detailed information on membership options and costs.
Once becoming a member there are a number of ways employers and providers can become involved with the mission and efforts of the Minnesota Business Leadership Network.
- Provide relevant content for website and other MNBLN materials
- Participate in coordinating a MNBLN event
- Share your open positions with MNBLN to source candidates with disabilities
- Include information about the MNBLN and upcoming activities in your organization’s communications
- Provide mock interview opportunities for persons with disabilities
- Host a MNBLN meeting at your worksite
- Share best practices/success stories with other employers
- Provide an internship/mentoring experience a person with a disability
- Sponsor or co-sponsor an event and/or promotional material
For more information about creating connections through the MNBLN, contact us today!
To apply for membership, download our Membership Application.